If you’re interested in using any of the BBC Radio Yahoo! Widgets then just be aware that you will probably need to fix the feeds in them.
It’s quite easy:
- Download the Yahoo! Widget you want
- Change the widget file to .zip
- Open the file in WinZip (other compression applications are available)
- Extract the .kon file
- Open the .kon file in Notepad (other text editor applications are available)
- Locate the feed URL in the .kon file
- Find the latest feed URL from www.radiofeeds.co.uk
- Update the URL in the .kon file and save
- Add the new .kon file back into the .zip file (make sure you use NO compression)
- Rename the .zip file back to .widget
- Copy or move the .widget file into your My Widgets folder
- Open the Widget and enjoy!
See, I told you it was easy.