I like Innocent smoothies. Yum … liquid-y, fruity drinks.
On the packaging it tells me to visit www.innocentdrinks.com/recycle to find out about recycling the packaging.
So I went there and also visited the Tetra Pak Recycling website to find out if my local authority (Fife Council) will recycle them … and they do!
But I can’t see anywhere whether I should sort these as paper or plastic. (I suspect that it’s paper.)
Does anyone out there in the blogosphere know for sure?
This morning was spent doing DIY:
- Installed new fluorescent light in the shed
- Fixed “Kadesh” brass nameplate to shed door!
- Fixed new bolt to back gate
- Fixed new hose reel to the wall
- Built CD bookcase extension from old bookcase
- Trip to local dump (recycling centre)
This afternoon was spent doing geeky stuff
- Sorting out my pile of old technology in the cupboard
- Selling a few bits and pieces on eBay
- Watching Dream Theater DVDs on my PC
- Installed 120GB hard drive in Mum’s old PC (former HDD had died)
- Currently installing Kubuntu 6.06 on it (to replace Windows XP Home)
That’s what holidays are for…