Bicycle Gear by donjolley at Stock.xchng.
Today was the first day in weeks that I’ve not woken up with a sore throat. So to celebrate Jane and I cycled down to her aunt’s to deliver a card.
I read the other day “a quarter of all car journeys are under two miles”, and that “cycling for fifteen minutes a day halves your rish of a heart attack”. I really need to cycle more.
Gosh it felt good to be back out on our bikes: new year revolutions, indeed. I just need to keep it up. Here are some of the other things I’d like to achieve this year:
- Spend more time with God in prayer
- Spend more time with Jane
- Exercise regularly: cycling and free weights
- Eat more sensibly, and cook more often
- Get a new job (for those who don’t know my current post ends in April 2006)
- Keep in touch with friends more faithfully, and not just by email
- Read more
- Play guitar more (maybe even start a band?)
- Be more environmentally aware and friendly
- Play more Mah Jong
- Finish the backlog of websites that I’ve promised people
- Learn PHP and MySQL more thoroughly; learn how to setup and administer an Apache server under Linux; improve my CSS knowledge
What am I doing still sitting here?! I’d better get on and start doing these things!