According to Mozilla the above collage represents my Web.
What does it all mean?!
Here’s what the objects are supposed to represent:
- Car Magazine—You are the Gear Head — mark of those who know their limited-slip differential from their throttle body. You get all revved up at the sound of a big V8, and the smell of burning rubber brings a wistful tear to your eye.
- Puppet—Everything’s better with a monkey in it. Monkeys are fun, smart, and optimistic. You got this crafty monkey because it reflects your own delightful optimism and playfulness. Or maybe you like bananas?
- Crayons—The symbol of unpretentious creativity and art. You are almost certainly imbued with a child-like curiosity and an unfettered imagination, enjoy self expression and bright colours. You are child-like, or may actually be a child.
- Statue of Liberty—Quick: look out your window. Any purple mountains’ majesty? Amber waves of grain? We wouldn’t be surprised, because you’re in the U-S-A! [Erm… I’m not, I’m in S-C-O-T-L-A-N-D!]
- Comb—You’ve earned The Comb! A mark of neatness that exemplifies your dedication to presenting a pleasing visage to the world. You’ve got style, and substance too.
- Friendship Pin—The Friendship Pin — an unbreakable bond between you and your BFF. It shows you are loyal, willing to wear your love on your sleeve (or sneaker).
- Friendship Bracelet—Your buddies will be overjoyed to learn that you’ve drawn the Friendship Bracelet. It stands for sociability and your talent for making each friend, online and off, feel special. So very special.
- USB Drive—Technology lives to serve, and you like your information portable, pocketable and sharable. That’s how data becomes action, and gadgets become essential.
- Name Tag—Who are you, really? That’s something you can decide, and decide again, and again. Create a persona for each world you live in. Just don’t get confused, or they’ll make a movie about you.
- Wrench—Wield the tools to make it yours, for you are unique — and your browser can reflect that.
- Mystic Crystals—When was the last time you aligned your chakras? You’re supposed to do it every 3,000 miles.
- Rocket—Eat my dust! I’m bumping up my browsing into hyperdrive and leaving lesser browsers behind..
- Disguise Mask—Internet Ninja! You leave no trace of your travels, online or off.
- Android Smartphone—For you, the Internet cannot be contained to a desk or a cafe. You carry it with you, not a place you go, but a tool you use. This is your Swiss Army Knife™.