I’ve been meaning to blog for ages … just can’t justify putting blogging that high on my list of priorities, I’m sorry to say.
Here’s a few things that I’ve not been blogging about:
- Visit to see Mum in Selkirk … oh, I think I did blog about that come to think of it.
- Sister and brother and families visiting last weekend.
- Working hard to finish the new website for the Christian Fellowship of Healing (Scotland).
- I’m scheduled to preach at Newport-on-Tay again this weekend … need to find the time to write the sermon.
- Installing Apache Tomcat (it’s a special kind of Web server that allows you to run software written in the Java language).
- I’m still on antibiotics to fight a kidney-related infection … bah!
- Holiday (at home) booked for next week.
- Queen album review … must find time to write that post.
- Twins group at Ninewells.
That’s your lot for now … back to the website.