It would appear that Twitter.com is currently down. Bah!
- I can’t connect to it with Twhirl
- I can’t connect to it with Firefox
- When I ping www.twitter.com I get 100% packet loss
If only there was some kind of nearly-instant messaging service that could inform me of such outages. 😉
Today I thought I’d be useful and comment my CSS code, before I forgot what it all did. I have 16 files.
Well, clearly I’d already forgotten what some of the code did, and why it was written in that particular order, because when I went to commit the code this evening … it was broken.
Hoorah for (in no particular order):
- Remembering to take a local backup of a working copy on my USB flash drive
- ExamDiff Pro to compare the two
- Firebug add-on for Firefox
- Two monitors
- Multiple browsers installed
- Working into the evening at home
- Listening to Queen on MP3
- And not to forget a healthy dollop of patience …
I really should comment my code more thoroughly as I write and test it.
As my dad used to say: “That’ll learn me!”