So, Prince Harry has been flown home from Afghanistan. I was upset not to see Tom Hanks being sent out to bring him back.
What an absolute menace the media can be. So, it would appear that a man doing his job is now regarded as news?!
The media should have just shut up about the whole thing and let Prince Harry get on with his job. Of … erm, shooting foreigners.
If you were to believe only what the media has to say about Prince Harry, you’d think his life was a bit like this:
- Harry Royal and the Philosopher’s Stoned (but he was only 16)
- Harry Royal and the Chamber of Media-leaked Secrets
- Harry Royal and the Prisoner of Afghanistan
- Harry Royal and the Goblet of Friendly Fire
- Harry Royal and the Order of the Chain of Command
- Harry Royal and the Allegations that he’s a Half-Blood Prince
- Harry Royal and the Deathly Hush (as to where he’ll be going next)
I think the media should leave him alone to do his job.
To be honest, he’s probably safer in Afghanistan, well away from the media, girls, booze and military-themed, fancy dress costumes!
Oh well, there goes my OBE!