DRM … bah!

Not very impressed with Digital Rights Management (DRM) this evening. I wanted to open a PDF that I purchased last year.

The file told me that I needed to activate Adobe Acrobat in order to view it.

So I did.

The file told me that I needed to activate Adobe Acrobat in order to view it.

So I did. Again.

The Adobe site then told me that before I could view it I had to activate Adobe Acrobat or Reader on the computer that I originally downloaded the file to.

I already have. It was this one.

This one … before I reinstalled Windows XP on it.

I can’t see any way around this, without having to repurchase the title. Bah!