This is a refreshing view of Lars Ulrich of Metallica speaking openly and honestly about democracy: Lars Ulrich from Metallica on democracy.
The video was filmed by a group called Why Democracy? who asked the Danish drummer ten questions on his views about God, democracy, and systems of government.
The ten questions asked were:
- Who would you vote as President of the World?
- Can terrorism destroy democracy?
- Who rules the world?
- Why bother to vote?
- Are women more democratic than men?
- Is God democratic?
- What would make you start a revolution?
- Can democracy solve climate change?
- Is democracy good for everyone?
- Are dictators ever good?
Just in case you’re worried, his answer to the last question was no.