Still looking for that last minute Christmas present? Why not ask Any Question Answered (63336) if they know what you should get!
They might well recommend that you buy their new book called The End of the Question Mark by AQA 63336. Seemingly 3,501,423 question marks died in the making of this book.
The book is a collection of the best of the 3.5 million questions posed to AQA since it started in 2004. Questions such as:
- would you rather be a sausage or an egg?
- what’s the longest word in the world?
- which language is older, english or dutch?
- how many goals have been scored in every world cup?
- when will i next have sex?
- what colour is a turkey egg?
- what is the worst smell in the world?
- what year followed 1bc?
- are there any weasels in ireland?
- how many dots are in the opening screen of pacman (not including power pills)?
The book is fantastic because it answers the questions that you (the Great British — and abroadian — public) think are important. I love trivia, and I love this book.
Get it for a friend, get it for a family member, get it for yourself! I got it. Actually, I got a complementary copy from AQA — thanks Paul and Shannon! — but I’m definitely going to buy more copies to give away. This is the best book on trivia since … since … oh, I think I’m going to have to call AQA on 63336 to find out.