Here’s something I found on Psion-champion Ewan Spence’s blog, which was inspired by Feet up!.
1. Open up the music player on your computer.
2. Set it to play your entire music collection.
3. Hit the “shuffle” command.
4. Tell us the title of the next ten songs that show up (with their musicians), no matter how embarrassing.
Here is my list:
- Chris Cornell – Wave Goodbye
- Superjoint Ritual – The Knife Rises
- Alabama Thunder Pussy – Crying Out Loud
- Fish – Old Crow (moving on) (Demo)
- The Cooper Temple Clause – Promises Promises
- Peter Gabriel – Bread & Wine (‘Last Temptation’ soundtrack)
- Pantera – The Badge
- Del Amitri – Move Away Jimmy Blue
- Prong – Rude Awakening
- Oldsolar – Cut
Not bad. Mostly rocking! Phew!