Still no update, really. We’ve still not got the house in Cellardyke, Fife. The hold up is now in the hands of Fife Council. They will not issue the document that is required until certain bits of work are done to the house. As far as we are aware this is being done, so should (hopefully) hear about it in the next week or so. It would be nice to have this chapter closed.